Today was the final day of the 2022 Europe Community Meeting. Alicia Malone, Senior Manager of Public Relations sits down to provide a recap of the event. Highlights from the conversation include:
- Lance Johnson, Executive Director, PCI SSC, announces a new engagement opportunity that will significantly expand the Board of Advisors and create new participation opportunities for stakeholders.
- Sherron Burgess, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, BCD Travel; Board Member and Vice President, Strategic Development, Cyversity talks about her role as emcee for the event as well as her passion for diversifying the cybersecurity community.
- Kandyce Young, Standards Manager at PCI SSC, discusses PCI DSS v4.0 and where stakeholders can find supporting resources to help drive their understanding of the standard.
- Community Meeting attendees talk about what it’s like to be back in-person again at the Welcome Reception at the Spirit de Milan.
- Women in Payments honorees Sherri Collis of Online Enterprises, DBA Online Business Systems, Diana Greenhaw of Square and Julie Quandt of Discover chat about the importance of raising the profiles of female leaders in payment security.
If you couldn’t attend the EUCM, there is still an opportunity to register for the Global Content Library.