From 1-29 November 2019, the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) is accepting nominations from companies to serve on the 2020-2021 PCI SSC Brazil Regional Engagement Board.
Increasing industry participation in the development of PCI Standards and resources is critical to Council’s mission to enhance global payment security. The PCI SSC Brazil Regional Engagement Board represents perspectives of Participating Organizations and payments stakeholders in Brazil. It advises the Council on payment data security issues in the region and provides feedback and guidance on PCI Standards development and adoption.
Consider nominating yourself or someone from your organization for the 2020-2021 Brazil Regional Engagement Board. As a member of the board you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide regional insights and industry expertise to PCI SSC plans and projects;
- Influence the development of PCI Security Standards, programs and initiatives;
- Represent the specific needs and interests of payment industry stakeholders in Brazil.
View these resources for additional information on this participation opportunity:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): 2020-2021 Brazil Regional Engagement Board
- Infographic: How to Nominate
Also on the blog: Regional Update: PCI Latin America Forum in Brazil