PCI SSC Community Meetings bring together the brightest minds in payment security. Don’t miss your opportunity to collaborate and learn about the latest developments in global payment security and in the PCI Security Standards this year in: Portland, Oregon, Dublin, Ireland or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The PCI SSC Community Meetings are open to all in the payments industry. We invite you to register to attend today!
5 Great Reasons to Attend a 2023 PCI SSC Community Meeting:
- Grow Your Connections: These events are a perfect place to network with colleagues face-to-face, meet new industry members, and chat with members of the Council!
- Gain Valuable Industry Insights: This year’s packed agendas offer terrific opportunities to gain knowledge on industry updates, trends, and standards. Your attendance allows you to bring meaningful solutions and ideas back to your own organization!
- Attend a Training: Make the most of your experience and attend one of our several training courses offered onsite in Portland, Dublin or Kuala Lumpur.
- Get Your Unique Questions Answered: A prime benefit of attending the Community Meetings is having 1 on 1 access to PCI SSC executives and card brands. Ask questions about your unique environment in one on one conversations with the experts that know the standards the best.
- Generate Leads and Boost Brand Visibility: Face-to-face interaction cannot be beat when it comes to networking! Whether you are staffing a booth, or just visiting, the Vendor Showcase is a great way to build lasting business relationships and view product demonstrations, services and solutions!
Don't miss out, register today for a PCI SSC Community Meeting near you!
Don’t just take it from us, take a look at attendee feedback from previous Community Meetings!
What is the best part of attending a PCI SSC Community Meeting?
“The networking was the best thing for me. Being new to the PCI world, it was critical for me to talk to peers. I used this to identify how others were tackling the same issues I have.”
“Getting exposed to a wide variety of issues surrounding the payment card industry in a short amount of time.”
“Meet PCI SSC staff, participants and vendor staff to know about its market trends.”
“It's one of the best places which brings out the industry veterans at one place and which helps in sharing the knowledge and experience.”
“Opportunity to get direct feedback from those most knowledgeable - the availability of SSC, card brands, and security vendors all in one venue.”
“Learning about compliance issues, changes, and best practices on various subjects that pertain to information security as a whole was important to me. The Community Meeting brought a lot of topics, informed people, and information about compliance issues and security issues together.”
“The networking is unparalleled.”