PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a global standard that provides a baseline of technical and operational requirements designed to protect account data. The next evolution of the standard- PCI DSS v4.0- is now available.
This PCI DSS Resource Hub provides links to both standard documents and educational resources to help organizations become familiar with PCI DSS v4.0. Make sure to subscribe to the PCI Perspectives Blog to stay up to date on all news from PCI SSC.
PCI DSS v4.0 Documents
The following documents can be found in the PCI SSC Document Library.
- PCI DSS v4.0 (Available in the following languages: English, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish)
- Summary of Changes from PCI DSS v3.2.1 to v4.0
- PCI DSS v4.0 Report on Compliance (ROC) Template
- PCI DSS v4.0 ROC Attestations of Compliance (AOC)
- PCI DSS v4.0 ROC Frequently Asked Questions
- PCI DSS v4.0 Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
PCI DSS v4.0: Additional Resources
- Podcast: Coffee with the Council: PCI DSS v4.0 is Now Available: Resources and Engagement Events
- Press Release: Securing the Future of Payments: PCI SSC Publishes PCI Data Security Standard v4.0
- Video: A Conversation with the Council: First Look at PCI DSS v4.0
- At a Glance: What is New with PCI DSS v4.0
- Podcast: Coffee with the Council: PCI DSS v4.0: A Preview of the Standard and Transition Training
- Blog: Countdown to PCI DSS v4.0
- Bulletin: PCI Security Standards Council Bulletin: SAQs for PCI DSS v4.0 are Now Available
Watch A Conversation with the Council: First Look at PCI DSS v4.0
This page will be updated as new resources become available. Please be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for additional updates.